6.10.2011

Project: Desks

My husband works at home, and one of my current goals is to create a workspace that is as aesthetically pleasing as it is functional. We're getting there slowly, but there's only so much you can do with a full-size keyboard. But I have been doing some digging and was thrilled to find several posts on Ikea Hacker with creative, beautiful solutions.

My favorite is this Milk-inspired desk that enables you to have workspace and keyboard access. Right now, J has a desktop set up behind the keyboard, but it's anything but ergonomic. Other than a canister of pens, everything else has to go on other shelves.

I also like this simple approach:
This is one of the best solutions I've seen to hide all those pesky cords. Currently, they're all on the floor beneath the desk, catching dust bunnies. Got any other creative suggestions for our keyboard situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment