8.03.2011

Italianspiration

We just booked our flights and hotels this week, so Justin and I are for sure going to Italy in September. The trip technically celebrates our anniversary and my birthday that week. I'm sure I'll be posting in the coming weeks as I do more research, but to start, I looked at my own pictures from 2006. I've been to Venice a couple times with family and friends, but each time was in late fall or winter. I'm excited to be there when the weather is lovely!

But going through my old shots, I'm impressed at how vibrant and stately the city looks, even during a dismal season. This one is my all-time favorite picture I took in Venice. I think it's the combination of blues in the door, the way the water has chipped at the paint and the moss has grown over it. I desperately want to know what's going on inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment