9.11.2011

Happy September

September is my favorite month. Other months boast great days like Christmas and our anniversary, but as far as entire month-long periods go, September is still tops. I'm sure it's a holdover from my years as a student, but it still feels like the year really starts in September. It was always both a new grade in school and a new age for me.

Reasons to love September:
  1. My second-youngest sister's birthday (see T-shirt design below)
  2. My dad's birthday
  3. My parents' anniversary (#29 is this year!)
  4. Labor Day = three-day weekend
  5. School gets going, which means new friends and new school supplies
  6. The heat abates somewhat but it's still lovely enough to be outside
  7. Charity: water's September campaign
  8. My birthday (not telling what #)

No comments:

Post a Comment