3.10.2010

Pop-up: Liberty for Target

Today I was walking through Bryant Park after buying a new BlackBerry and noticed the bright patterned signs for Liberty of London's collaboration with Target. I decided to check it out and managed to be close to the front of the line.

I emailed my editor at W magazine and ended up writing a brief post for their Editors' Blog. The fanciful event, designed by the incredible David Stark, felt like walking into a spring rain shower. Lovely patterns covered everything, and the surfaces not covered in florals were covered in actual flowers. Here are some of the rest of the shots (taken with my new BlackBerry!) 



Although I badly wanted a townie bike, I did walk away with a set of sugar and flour canisters, some bowls and a wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment