(Photo courtesy of AntyDiluvian)
Here are some of the articles that piqued my interest or amused me today:
- Great profile of J. Crew's creative director Jenna Lyons in New York Mag
- Virginia Heffernan on whether Facebook birthday greetings are a touch of "humanness" or fake "social capital"
- Warren Buffet's op-ed on why the super-rich don't need any tax favors
- GOOD's story about an interactive tool to compare "affordable" housing in NYC neighborhoods
- A beautiful, brief history of menu design, and what it shows about our economy and culture, from Brain Pickings